Fore Innovations 2018+ Mustang L1 Fuel System (dual pump)
MAP or static referenced direct injection supply fuel system up to 800 rwhp with dual fuel pumps (recommended to run one pump full time, then activate secondary pump under load) with
Tuners are still working out the integration into the OE electrical system. Fore Innovations will provide detailed assistance on function of supplied components; however, we will not provide assistance with integration/tuning or elimination of alarm codes or the CEL.
- S550 Mustang Dual Pump Module
- F1i Fuel Pressure Regulator (may be configured boost reference or static)
- 88mm Inline Fuel Filter
- FCV Checkvalve
- T-block to direct mount on HPFP (High Pressure Fuel Pump)
- All fittings, hose, hardware required for typical fuel line plumbing
-10 billet compression style hose ends (6 x straight, 4 x 90 degree)
-Qty 5, billet low profile 90 degree AN to ORB swivel fittings
-Qty 2, billlet straight AN to ORB fittings
-Qty 1, 3/8 EFI female to ORB-10 male adapter
-Qty 2, 3/8 EFI female to AN-8 male adapters
-Qty 1, ORB-8 plug
-Qty 10, hose straps with stainless mounting screws
NOTES and LIMITATIONS:
1. Fuel pressure with static fuel pressure regulation must be set to 43 psi + maximum boost for proper injector spray pattern.
2. Manifold referenced fuel pressure configuration must not be subject to vacuum. (use boost only)
3. Use L1E or L2 fuel system to operate outside these parameters.