AWE Touring Edition Exhaust for 15+ Challenger 6.4 / 6.2 SC - Non-Resonated - Diamond Black Quad Tips - 3020-43082
The Best Sounding Exhausts on the Planet™ for the ‘15+ Dodge Challenger 392, Hellcat, and Demon:
- Proudly designed, engineered, and manufactured at AWE in the USA
- Challenger 392: Max gains of 15 hp and 12 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels
- Challenger Hellcat: Max gains of 10 hp and 9 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels
- Challenger Hellcat Redeye: Max gains of 7 hp and 17 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels
- Touring Edition features patented drone-canceling 180 Technology®, engineered perfectly for the 6.4L NA and 6.2L SC.
- Precision-engineered H-pipe featured in all versions for a deep, rich tone
- Handcrafted from full 3” CNC mandrel-bent, U.S.-sourced .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity
- Engineered with clearances to accommodate larger, aftermarket driveshafts and differentials
- System includes quad 4”, double-walled slash cut tips in Diamond Black finish
- Perfect fitment guaranteed
- AWE No CEL guarantee
- Lifetime warranty (one year on tip finishes)
Touring Edition Exhaust
The Touring Edition is a full 3” straight-through stainless steel catback configuration capable of delivering optimal power while remaining drone-free throughout the entire rev range. Featuring a precision-engineered H-pipe and AWE’s patented drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology®, the Touring Edition delivers deep, rich exhaust notes that coax you to redline.
Catering to the feigns of big power, the Touring Edition features engineered provisions to accommodate larger, high performance driveshafts and differentials, ensuring they’ll hear you from the finish line after every pass.
Sound Perfection: AWE 180 Technology™
Perfect tone, compliments of AWE 180 Technology®.
As exhaust gases exit the engine and flow into an AWE 180 Technology® equipped resonator, they pass through strategically located ports, and into reflection chambers. Sound waves, carried by these exhaust gasses, bounce off the walls of the reflection chambers. By controlling the size and location of the ports and the chambers, we also control when the sound waves exit the chambers. The specific timing of when the reflected sound waves rejoin the main exhaust flow creates a one-hundred-and-eighty-degree out-of-phase sound wave that cancels out problematic frequencies. More on AWE 180 Technology® in the tab above.
Important fitment notes:
We recommend the non-resonated variant for vehicles equipped with the factory headers. If your Challenger is equipped with aftermarket headers, we recommend going resonated.
This Touring Edition Exhaust comes with 4 double-walled slash-cut tips in Diamond Black.
What’s in the box?
Complete Touring Edition Exhaust, four 4” slash-cut tips in desired finish, and all necessary hardware for installation.
This Part Fits The Following Vehicles:
- 2015+ 6.4L Dodge Challenger Scat Pack
- 2015+ 6.4L Dodge Challenger SRT 392
- 2015+ 6.2L Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat
- 2019+ 6.2L Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye
- 2018 6.2L Dodge Challenger SRT Demon